Japan Original Prize MachineApril 10, 2007 # 8:06 am # Big Gadgets, Fun Off-Topic, Japanese Gadgets # One Comment
Now, we don’t talk about gadget but I’ll write something about an overview of Original Prize machine in Japan. The famous prize machine is Ufo catcher, shaped like a tweezers, you can get prize like Doll, candy, watches, or even a clock. Now, we review one of them named Convenicather2, because it’s really popular there and give many cool prize if you are lucky. This item produced by BanprestoHow To:
Insert a coin, Then click the up and right button. Adjust is to the desired prize
Aaanddd Just Grab it!!
- If you lucky (or trying hundred of time) you can get many prizes in a row! Wow!
- Now the prize! Just the keychain, but it has good value as the collectible items!
The Kapibara Phone Strap. Looks so cute for decorate your mobile phone
- Kamen Rider Keychain. Really popular among the boys in Japan
Gundam Keychain. Great Value for collector, especially for The Gundam Lover
- Phosporus Emblem and Figure. It suits the girls
- The Meat man
- Silver Soul
- Hmm.. This Series is taken from the theater edition of the anime
- CMIIW The Geki Ranger (Correct me if there’s any mistake in spelling) The real figure key holder
Death note figures, the famous anime in Japan now. Really popular and the producer make the movie version
- Goku figure is many pose. Child version, transformation version (into a biggie monkey), Usual fighting version, Dead Version ‘Or Angel Version?’, and The super Saiya Version